Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Striving For Harmony

  I woke up yesterday morning with my heart and mind filled with anxiety and uncertainty about my  life and the well being of my family.  Currently I am unemployed, countless unpaid medical bills from previous heart attacks (one in 2010 and the most recent one in 2012), a –$26 in my checking account, a daughter who is flunking out of the seventh grade… It sounds horrible, doesn't it?

  Wait just a minute… I am better than that!  2013 is the year where my life will do a 180°.  It’s not like I’ll be out of work forever. I am a millwright, for crying out loud. It is just this moment in time that my life seems to be upside down, with no one in the drivers seat. You ever feel that way?

  It just happens to be that I am a very spiritual person. I know what I should do to fix these minor setbacks that are plaguing my life. Too bad my spiritual life didn’t  come equipped with GPS navigation because apparently, I’m lost. Not to fret though… I just need to untangle this mess I’ve made and re-find the harmony and joy in my life. This is where this blog comes in. With any luck my rants will help me sort things out in my mind. In the end it’s all spiritual anyway. With that in mind,I will rediscover the path. Here’s to a new beginnings in 2013.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment